Ok..as I promised..liposuction & its complication. So here we go..
Jap2..sape tak tahan jgn baca ye..(dont try this at home arr..)
Area lemak yang u decide nak buang tu specialist akan tanda dulu..then sejenis cecair + lidocaine akan dimasukkan/dicocok kat tempat tu..hehehe.. this will make the fats cair skit and then akan disedut using canula..sampai puas hati. so slim melim lah tempat tu..sakit ke? takla masa tu ade GA/local pon ada. Tapi pas habis bius itu sendiri mau ingat la..(ada yg claim kata bole je bangun, jalan but u need a driver to drive you home safely)
Tapi..uols..pikirla, ada berani ka mau buat ke tak berani?? think million of times.
Memang cantik tu cantik..tapi banyak komplikasi and it can be fatal (membunuh).
1. Infections. (masa sedut lemak tu bole je kalau bacteria nak spread out).
2. Embolism. (may occur when fat is loosened and enters the blood through blood vessels ruptured (broken)
during liposuction. Pieces of fat get trapped in the blood vessels, gather in the lungs, or travel to the brain.
3. Visceral Perforations (puncture wounds in the organs). (During liposuction, the physician is unable to see
where the canula or probe is. It is possible to puncture or damage internal organs during liposuction.
4. Nerve Compression and Changes in Sensation. (You may experience "paresthesias" which is an altered
sensation at the site of the liposuction. )
5. Swelling. (Swelling or edema may occur after liposuction...may persist for weeks or months after
6. Skin Necrosis (skin death).
7. Burns. During ultrasound assisted liposuction, the ultrasound probe may become very hot and can cause
8. Fluid Imbalance.
9. Toxicity from Anesthesia. (Perhaps, this is the cause of death, seorang wanita yg
baru2 ni membuat liposuction di Ampang - meninggal semasa membuat
liposuction). Lidocaine, a drug that numbs the skin, is frequently used as a local anesthetic during
liposuction. Large volumes of liquid with lidocaine may be injected during liposuction. This may result in
very high doses of lidocaine. The signs of this are lightheadedness, restlessness, drowsiness, tinnitis (a
ringing in the ears), slurred speech, metallic taste in the mouth, numbness of the lips and tongue, shivering,
muscle twitching and convulsions. Lidocaine toxicity may cause the heart to stop - cardiac arrest. Of
course, this can be fatal.
(u may get more info from websites or ask the specialist about it - I tau pon pas tanya dr hasni)